- SUNRISE SKILLED NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER in VIRDEN, IL is searching for an experienced ADMINISTRATOR/EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR to join our team!
Our Covenant Care employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 and our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 55 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities, which are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Covenant Care is seeking an Executive Director who is responsible for leading and managing the facility and utilizing available resources to provide quality, caring services to all residents and patients, and achieve desired clinical and financial results.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
Achieve company and facility clinical indicators
Achieve facility goals for annual state survey
Ensure nursing programs are provided for the facility
Meet/exceed facility Revenue & budget
Meet/Exceed billing/collections goals
Meet/exceed facility census goals through effective marketing
Develop and supervise all department heads to ensure that they develop and execute, quarterly business and performance plans to achieve department business goals
Effectively facilitates the Business Leadership Teamto desired results or develops plan of action when improvement is needed
Achieves identified goals for annual state survey
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid sick days per year.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Experience must include a minimum five (5) to seven (7) years in a supervisory capacity within a hospital or long-term care facility.
- Must possess current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator's license or meet the licensure requirements in the working State.
- Must be licensed in accordance with state & federal laws.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language clearly.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred, but not required.