American Advisors Group (AAG) is the nation’s leader in reverse mortgage lending, licensed to operate in 48 states. The company, founded in 2004 by CEO Reza Jahangiri, is headquartered in Orange, CA. We are dedicated to helping American seniors leverage their home equity as an asset to help fund retirement. AAG is a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA) and has a long standing 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating. We enjoy a %30 market share in the HECM industry in the US. We help Seniors "Retire Better"
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individuals to grow with us. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team "comes to win"-- our work atmosphere is highly- entrepreneurial. AAG’s success stems from our unique core values that are inherent in every employee:
- Caring for our customers and treating them with the dignity and respect in which they deserve.
- Driven to provide superior customer service.
- Ethical in how we conduct our work, every day.AAG rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment. If this sounds like a company you are interested in joining, please review the job description below.Additionally, you will produce high quality loans which meet investor guidelines while providing excellent customer service, and will meet minimum production goals set forth by the company and/or Market Sales Manager.
- What we can offer you:
- American Advisors Group (AAG) has exciting Nationwide opportunities for Mortgage Consultants to join our dynamic team. Qualified individuals will be responsible for sourcing and originating new loan applications and achieving individual sales and profitability goals. This opportunity also allows you the flexibility to work remotely.
- Diverse product suite to include both Traditional (Forward) AND HECM loan products
- FHA, VA, Conforming, ARMS.**
- Dedicated Territories with in-market leads from our national television campaigns
- KickStart 50 Training for Business Development and Referrals
- W2 position with initial salary, uncapped commissions and full comprehensive benefits
- One week of paid training at our Corporate Office in Orange, CA
- Continuous training to maximize earning potential
- Dedicated Regional Sales Coaches
- National Alternate Lending platform for additional business referrals from Financial Planners, Builders, Realtors, Attorneys, Employer HR Departments!
- Fun, upbeat company, number one in the nation!Marketing: #1 Reverse mortgage lender in the US; Daily national advertising campaigns. Dedicated marketing pieces for business referrals. Dedicated marketing support to boost field marketing efforts. Daily television campaigns featuring Tom Selleck.Operations: Support: Dedicated Processing, Underwriting and Closing for National Field Sales Team.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Technology: End-to-end technology solutions to support sales efforts, allowing you to focus on marketing to prospective borrowers and originating loans, all the way through to post-closing and secondary marketing.
- Establish a strong presence for AAG including but not limited to, developing relationships with Realtors, builders, financial service providers and Community Groups.
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications, primarily face to face, as well as by phone.
- Attend various rallies, luncheons, and events to raise referral source awareness of the Company’s products and services.
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products.
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs.
- Experience proactively soliciting new business. True Prospecting, Sales Presentations, Closing. Lunch and Learns, Seminars. Respond to company provided leads.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects.
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given market place.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Salesforce a bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mortgage: 3 years (Preferred)