Full Job Description
***We are looking for Assembly & Repair Technicians in your Area***
Do you like being your own boss,making your own schedule, or like to take things apart and put them back together? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Jez Enterprises, Inc is a Nationwide Service Company providing assembly and repair services for Clients for 40 years now. We are a company of trained, background tested, and drug screened technicians, that can install, repair, move or tear down a variety of commercial and residential products and equipment.
We service the following Industries…Retail, Work Place, Residential, Healthcare, and Hospitality.
This Position is for 1099 Contractors.
Some of the items our Technicians work on are Fitness Equipment, Massage and Lift Chairs/Tables, Lawn and Garden Items, Sports Equipment, Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment(FF&E),Classroom Furniture, Cafeteria Furniture, Library Furniture, Marker/Tack Boards, Metal or Wooden Lockers and Cages, Pallet Racking/Shelving/Gondolas/Slatwalls, Case goods/Casework, Millwork Packages, Bathroom Partition and Accessories, Shower/Bath Enclosures, Artwork/Mirrors, Graphic/Signage, Wall Covering, Blinds/Curtains, Medical Equipment and Beds, Restaurant Furniture and Equipment, Retail Display and/Cash wraps, Playground/Park Benches/Outdoor Pottery, Acoustical Wall and Ceiling Panels
Every Technician must be able to pass a Drug, Driving, and Criminal Screening.
Every Technician must have their own reliable Transportation, Tools, and a Smart Phone (used for our mobile app.)
BENEFITS & PERKS
As an Assembly and Repair Technician you will enjoy many perks, like being paid by the job (direct deposit), as well as setting your own schedule.
To be considered as a candidate as an assembly and repair Technician, please apply now and send us your resume. A Recruiter will get back to you soon.
***FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JEZ ENTERPRISES, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK TO OUR WEBSITE***
**You can send in resume via email, or apply directly via the above website
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma