Crystal Steel Fabricators, Inc. has an opening for an experienced structural steel sales professional for the Pennsylvania/New Jersey market. The candidate will be part of a sales and estimating team. Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Selling work.
- Taking off and pricing structural steel.
- Coordinating scopes between packages. This will include determining the appropriate package (structural, miscellaneous metals, ornamental) to handle each scope of work item.
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers for pricing.
- Creating scopes of work for estimators at a remote location.
- Marking drawings with work items for estimators at a remote location.
- Checking the work of the estimators at a remote location.
- Checking pricing.
- Analyzing the market.
- Attending de-scope meetings with clients.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Turning over contracts by means of a “kick-off” meeting with Project Management and Detailing.
- Other work, which may be assigned by Crystal Steel executives.
The successful candidate MUST have at least 3 years of experience in sales and estimating for a structural steel fabricator. (This is a remote position as long as the candidate lives in the PA/NJ region, however, it is possible to work out of our Hatfield, PA location, if desired.)
Job Type: Full-time
- structural steel sales: 3 years
Required work authorization: