*Customer Service Agents Wanted
WE’RE CHANGING THE FACE
OF HOME LOANS. JOIN US.*
Wednesday 6/20 FROM 2PM TO 6PM
Thursday 6/21 FROM 2PM TO 6PM
WHERE: MR. COOPER OFFICE
2501 PRICE ROAD, SUITE 100, CHANDLER, AZ 85286
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for fielding in-bound calls from customers or authorized third parties regarding all mortgage origination, closing, and general servicing questions. The position is also responsible for providing excellent customer service and knowledgeable responses to resolve customer concerns.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Compares and evaluates possible customer service solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances.
- Responsible for prompt and accurate response to customer’s mortgage servicing questions and concerns.
- Timely and accurate processing of payoff statement quotes, including prepayment penalty and refund calculations.
- Resolve mortgage research items by utilizing the servicing system.
- Assists borrowers with late charge waiver, due date change, and other loan maintenance requests.
- Process Verifications of Mortgage for both internal and external customer.
- Input data and verify information as it pertains to processing telephone draft payments.
- Provide customers with information about company products and services to generate additional revenue through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
- Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing system.
- Perform loan-related mathematical equations.
- Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure problem resolution.
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer mortgage assets.
- Must be available to work a flexible shift
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. A high school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required.
- Understanding of federal and state mortgage servicing requirements, standards and servicing processes preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience of mortgage customer service background preferred or customer service experience in a banking or financial services environment considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour