This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA.
The Company for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
Let’s talk. Make your move.
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Maintaining outside grounds
- Clean floors, equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
- Take out and empty trash
- Change light bulbs
- Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
Along with competitive pay, a Maintenance Person at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
- 5-20 days paid vacation
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
- Service awards
- Employee Resource Connection
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee or istance