C – CARE, LLC is a premium custom development and contract manufacturer of hair color, hair care, skin care, OTC and personal care products.
We offer a wide range of services including research and development, filling, compounding, turn-key packaging, logistic and more.
C-CARE is fully cGMP and FDA registered Site. We are also one of the few contract manufacturers which is certified to produce organic products under the USDA’s National Organic Program.
- Assist with the documentation of facilities equipment and assets in site CMMS software and verifying that it has comprehensive list of PMs against it.
- Assist with organizing and attending to contractors and vendors who come onsite for all facilities upkeep, maintenance, installation and projects.
- Assist with updating controlled document (SOP’s, Validation, PM’s, Equipment’s Documents, Building Drawings, Permits, etc.) for all infrastructure, building and utilities.
- Will perform a supporting role in the management of all facilities infrastructure improvement projects for both small, medium and big capital expenditures.
- Assist with Updating existing Cad Drawings and reviewing engineering scopes for completeness.
- Participate fully in the green, sustainability and energy conservation efforts for the Facility.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree in an accredited institution.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records, and prepare clear and concise written reports.
- Familiarity with fire safety, environmental compliance, regulations and building codes.
- Competence in Computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2012, Primavera, Revit and other BIM related software usage.
- Familiarity with lean, six sigma, or equivalent preferred.
Job Type: Internship
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 4 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)
- Linthicum Heights, MD (Preferred)