We have developed a new opportunity for an engaging, confident, and innovative leader to join our team. This challenging growth opportunity is well-suited for a multi-tasker and critical thinker who is ready to market professional products and services in a B2G environment using creative marketing and social media techniques, and support our conference events. The preferred job candidate must have a positive attitude, exceptional communication and English editing skills, experience with creative marketing and social media techniques, and a high degree of integrity and diplomacy. We highly encourage students with experience in Salesforce, WordPress, and the Adobe Creative Suite to apply.
Job Description & Duties
- Enhance corporate brand by executing the online marketing campaign through weekly email content generation, social media integration, and blog maintenance.
- Maintain a centralized customer relations management database.
- Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy, and brochures and press releases
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies
- Learn about federal government contracts and contribute to the proposal writing process.
- Identify networking events for business development leadership efforts with other businesses.
- Identify trends by researching industry and related events and publications and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Relevant experience in web and social media marketing, brand development and management, business to government marketing and contracting, and client database management
- An interpersonally effective professional looking to contribute to growing a small business enterprise
- A degree in a job-relevant field: Business, Marketing, Social Media, Public Policy Administration, Public Affairs, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficient in Salesforce, WordPress, and/or Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and multi-task in a busy environment
- Must be strong in English, grammar, and copy editing
- Strong execution skills to anticipate needs, keep things on track in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work effectively independently with excellent computer and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Resourceful and flexible
Experience with public speaking and facilitation a plus
If you want to learn about the consulting world, acquire hands-on work experience, and do real work (you will not be the office gopher!), then send your tailored cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter should address:
1. Why do you want to market B2G consulting products and services and conferences?
2. What creative marketing and social media techniques have you used in the past?
3. Do you have any experience working with Salesforce, WordPress, and/or Adobe Creative Suite?
4. What salary are you expecting?