Temp to Perm position
Hours M-F 7:30-4:30
Pay rate $14/hour
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate and send out customer invoices.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, lock box and credit card transactions.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve client’s billing issues.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Review AR Aging to ensure compliance.
- Process freight bills.
- Investigate and resolve customer/vendor queries.
- Communicate with customers/venders/team members via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- High school degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- organization and planning skills
- work management and prioritizing skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- problem solving ability
- attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance