Looking for an opportunity to fast track your career into management?
Do you have a passion for coaching and leading others?
Want an opportunity to grow and develop your career with one of Indy’s Top
Royal United Mortgage is looking for great people to join our top-rated organization as a Manager in Training. Whether you are a recent college graduate, or someone who has years of experience, we are looking for you!
The Manager in Training program is designed to guide you through how to run your own sales team in a lucrative and relevant industry. You will learn the ins and outs of the mortgage industry from the ground up as well as how to lead others effectively and successfully. In this program you will start out as a Loan Apprentice where you will become licensed to service customers and learn our entire sales process. As you progress into a Loan Advisor and Team Lead, you will take on extra responsibilities within your team. This will include classroom training and mentoring with executive level employees who will coach and develop you. Once you complete this program and have hit your required milestones, you will be ready to take on your own team.
We focus on three things: Our People, Our Customers, Our Community. If you are ready to be a part of something bigger than yourself and impact the lives of the people around you as well as your clients, this is the place for you.
- Competitive Base Salary plus monthly bonuses
- Incentive Trips
- 401K with Employer Match
- HSA Employer Match
- Paid Gym Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- S/L Disability
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while paying attention to detail
- Strong listening, analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment and maintain your focus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply