CNC Router Operator Wanted
No Experience Necessary. We hire for character and train for skill.
Reliability, Honesty and Integrity are imperative. We are not interested in hiring someone with an alcohol or drug addiction issues or someone looking for short-term employment.
If you care about doing a good job, have focus, are hardworking, and are interested in advancement, keep reading, we are looking for you
Pay Breakdown & Benefits
- $18.00-$23.00 - Hourly Rate (Depending on Training Level)
- $400.00 - Monthly Attendance Bonus
- $200.00 Plus Monthly Efficiency Commission (Average for Level 2 cross trained people) – The commission varies based on shop efficiency (This year the commission has been as low as $0.00 and as high as $447.00 for a month)
- Paid Holidays (Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, and Thanksgiving Day)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Full Time (Monday-Friday)
- 1st Shift (typically 6:00AM – 2:30)
- Overtime available (Saturday as needed)
As part of the CNC Machine Team, you could be doing one or more of the following:
- Operating one of our (4) flat table Biesse Routers
- Operating our vertical router
- Operating an edgebander
- Efficiently run the machine
- Test operation of machines
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Maintain activity logs
Machining and Edgebanding parts is an essential part of manufacturing our custom lines of garage cabinets and closet components. Click the links below for more information about what we do.
We are a small family-owned company of about 35 people that have been in business since 1985. You can expect a clean, friendly, and organized work environment that is quality-minded.
CNC Machine Requirements:
- Honesty and integrity
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Dexterity in your fingers and hands
- Lift thirty pounds over your head
- Good physical condition
- Woodworking experience is a plus, but if you have ‘The Right Stuff’ it is not a necessity.