RCI: Landscape Design, Construction & Maintenance Creating Exceptional Outdoor Environments. Since 1978, RCI has designed, constructed and maintained many of the most innovative and beautiful landscapes in the southeastern United States. Through the years, we’ve evolved from a small family nursery business to one of the largest, most respected firms in the industry.
Concrete Superintendent qualifications:
- Needs to have a good understanding of construction practices -- especially with those involved in structural concrete and plumbing trades.
- Should be used to working and assembling the work with his crew, RCI is not looking for an office project manager, RCI is looking for a working superintendent.
- Should be able to read construction plans, layout projects from scaled plans, operate grade reading equipment (transit and laser level). Any total station knowledge is a plus.
- Should be capable of handling job specific paperwork, job site production, planning and scheduling of job specific subcontractors and material, and job site safety regulations.
- Should be able to operate basic construction equipment (excavator, earth movers, etc)
- Should be capable of representing the company in job site meetings and with clients on the job site.
- Should have the ability to learn if not already fully understand basic plumbing hydraulics, basic structural support theories, and soil expansion/compaction characteristics
- Requires a valid clean driver's license.
- Must have 5 yr + experience in concrete and commercial pool building. CPO (Certified Pool Operator ) and Shot Crete a plus.
- A Clear understanding of the following; reading plans, shooting elevations, calculation of grades, layout piping and equipment room installation.
- Familiarity with chemical systems.
- Ability to work hands-on and train crew.
Job Type: Full-time