Leap Theory, LLC is an already profitable, fast growing, ~5 year old advertising technology firm that serves as a robust resource for companies in the financial services industry. It was founded by people looking to build a better workplace. Four things drive us: ethics, continuous improvement, gratitude, and teamwork. Yes, we aim for top performance in our industry, but HOW we get there matters more. We understand your time is important. Who you spend it with is important. What you apply your talents to is important. Thanks for considering applying your time and talents to our company and learning what makes us - we believe - very different from other high performance tech companies.
We’re currently looking to add an in-office Client Relations Specialist to our team. You’d report to our Vice President of Business Development and work closely with our three founders who are all top sales executives. Our founders are excited about training and growing the hired candidate to become a world-class sales professional who will manage ever-increasing responsibilities.
You’ll work with other dedicated employees and executives at our ocean view office located on a walkable, transportation-friendly street near great restaurants. There are also many other benefits on top of your salary. We don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
----- DUTIES -----
Your initial duties will consist of:
- Acquiring new affiliate customers - you’ll develop and execute a plan for acquiring new customers in the online marketing industry.
- Servicing current affiliate customers - you’ll deliver solutions that meet anticipated customer needs, and wow them with your useful, timely responses. Short-term, that means helping customers optimize each of their online marketing campaigns. Long-term, that means helping customers increase customer acquisition and retention as online marketing evolves.
- Setting/executing a vision for improvement - you’ll analyze online traffic patterns to identify areas for improving customer and company profitability and analyze the industry to develop a vision for how the company should compete.
- Ensuring compliance in your work - you’ll partner closely with the Legal and Compliance team to ensure we’re generating revenue ethically and compliantly.
----- APTITUDES -----
Regardless of your experience (or even if you have no relevant experience), we’re looking for someone who has these natural aptitudes.
- Strong long-term relationships skills - you put people at ease. They trust and rely on you. You’re excellent at using that to develop win-win relationships that last for years.
- Sharp, quick - you enjoy thinking quickly and creatively on your feet.
- Detailed - you catch typos other people miss. People tell you you’re good with names.
- Organized - you document customer profiles so you’re sure to keep your customers’ main problems top-of-mind, know who their decision makers are for which problems, and remember everyone’s birthdays. You track all of your projects well and know where things are at.
- Persistent - you’ll stick to something until you’ve done it right. You always text and email back, even if it’s just to say “got your message.”
- Driven, especially with communications - you initiate, follow through and stick with something until it’s completed well, especially in email/text. You have a disposition for kindness and can keep a cool head. You’ve been told you wrote the book on customer service.
- Similar values - we’re looking for complements, not clones. But we are looking for someone who also highly values ethics, continuous improvement, gratitude, and teamwork.
----- EXPERIENCE, SKILLS -----
3+ years in sales or account management. Preference for someone hungry, regardless of where you are in your career. You’ll be trained to develop/strengthen all skills, including sourcing and negotiation.
You have solid verbal and written communication skills and are a critical thinker and problem solver. You are proficient in Microsoft office and know your way around the internet.
----- SALARY, BENEFITS -----
- Competitive salary, especially for the candidate who interviews well and has all the required aptitudes and skills
- Health care benefits and vacation accrual starting after successful completion of your 90-day probationary period
- Parking, or a one-time bonus of $2K to move within walking distance of our office
- In-office lunches
- Kitchen stocked with organic breakfast foods and snacks
- Employee morale events
Salary Range: $45,000 - $65,000
The above pay range reflects what Leap Theory reasonably expects to pay for this position at the time of its posting. Actual compensation may vary based on relevant factors such as work experience, market conditions, education/training, and skill level.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90049: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person