About Us: Dobla is the leading manufacturer of chocolate décor, toppings and cups with multiple locations around the world. We have an extensive assortment of products, as well as a team of culinary professional to assist our customers with bakery programs, menu development and education. Our fun and creative product selection is backed by our commitment to superior service and quality. The top priority is to stay connected with our industry and customers.
Lead and manage the marketing and communication functions ensuring brand awareness, product recognition, and innovation. Expand market opportunities through market analysis and execution of a strategic marketing plan in foodservice, in-store bakery and manufacturing sectors. Contribute strategically to the overall direction of the company growth.
- Provides supervision and direction to Marketing Manager
- Design, facilitate and implement an annual, comprehensive strategic marketing plan
- Plan and administer marketing budget
- Work closely with sales team to articulate the brand strategy and drive aggressive growth
- Collaborate with Innovation/R&D team for strategic imitative launches
- Continuously coordinate with our divisions in Europe and Asia to execute global marketing strategy
- Proactively add to and contribute to the maintenance of a comprehensive marketing data base of clients and prospects
- Support and guide the collection and composition of materials, case studies and key messages for the purpose of developing content and ensuring successful new product launches
- Ensure the integrity of Dobla’s professional representation in the marketplace
- Use of market analysis and competitive intelligence to contribute to the business development team
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends
- Serve as a liaison with external vendors and manage company’s relationships with these vendors regarding project initiation, scheduling, negotiating, completion budget, evaluation and delivery
- Maintain and update all marketing material (e.g., booths, brochures and all visuals) to maintain brand standards and corporate identity
- Support the implementation and maintenance of CRM and inbound marketing so the system generates accurate and timely information regarding sales activities.
- Works with other departments, including sales, innovation, senior management and Dobla Global, on designing and implementing prospective marketing plans to increase market opportunities
- Lead community involvement, community relations and public relations and risk management communications.
- Develop social media networking strategy in line with company goals and expectations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications and seven to ten years of progressive experience
- Three to five years’ experience in supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Window’s based computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 8 years (Required)