We are NOW looking for a team member who is enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals that are interested in a career in one of the most stable industries in history, Insurance and Financial Services. This position offers a competitive base salary + commissions + bonuses. We have excellent training programs for New or Experienced candidates. We will get you to the top agent if you are willing and ready!!
* P&C or Personal Lines License is required - can be obtained during the recruitment process. *
* Life License is A big plus. *
* Bilingual a plus English/Spanish*
* Strong listening skills and a professional, phone voice and etiquette
* Compassionate, convincing, empathetic, positive and sincere.
* Exceptionally quick learner with a desire to make money and help office sales.
* Must be a highly organized, multi-tasking in a demanding environment as a team
* Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to meet with underwriting guidelines on new business applications, and policy changes.
* Ability to work independently and meet sales goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Solicit lines of insurance to existing customer base by contacting near renewal and reviewing their insurance needs.
* Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
* Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written policies
* Data Entry, insurance quoting, completing applications & payment processing
Employee Benefits- Accident and Disability, Life policy
If you feel you are an excellent match, respond to this posting with your resume listing applicable skills, including your contact information.
If you don't feel like you are the perfect candidate, don't be afraid to send us your resume. As long as you are the right person, we will train you to the level you will be.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- phone sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- A valid P&C License (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Insurance License Required:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail