Apply expertise in providing technical engineering assistance with all phases of network development, operation, and management. Leverage expertise in managing and monitoring network topologies, including developing and evaluating alternative usage or configuration options. Conduct network performance and trend analyses, including individual circuit availability rates. Apply comprehension of the product life cycle transition from development to production and operations.
- 8 years of experience with network operations
- Experience with providing technical engineering assistance to all phases of network development, operation, and management
- Experience in the operational field
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in the defense or intelligence field
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or 8 years of experience in the defense or intelligence field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.