Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of SharePoint and integrated/impacting IT systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any process related to these SharePoint. Provides support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems. Provides second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in resolution process. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Educational requirements: Associates Degree (in Arts or Science) or higher; and/or 5 to 15 years’ experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must be able to pass a Federal background investigation
- Perform day to day operations, implementations, maintenance, and monitoring of the SharePoint systems; including IIS, SQL Server, and Windows Server 20012/2016
- Provide technical expertise for Tier 2 and 3 level problem identification, troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem resolution for SharePoint 2012/2016 and integrated/related systems and services; including, IIS, SQL Server, and Windows Server(s) in Development, Test, Pre-Production and Production environments.
- Provide identification/fixing for SharePoint problems within existing systems design/implementation of new systems, enhances the existing systems and participates in analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT systems.
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the customers and the realities of commercially available IT products, and creating requirements that will allow implementation by the architecture and engineering team and COTS products.
- Follow IT system infrastructure processes and procedures and document all aspects of support in the ICE Collaboration Tools (ICECT, etc.)
- Maintain and update standard SharePoint configurations for development, testing, and training environments following the change and configuration management processes and procedures
The SharePoint team works in DC 2 days and at Alexandria (Bren Mar) 1 day, and 2 days from home (after training and authorization to work from home).
Job Type: Full-time
- SharePoint Systems Administration: 5 years (Required)
- Washington, D.C. (Preferred)