ClosetMaid is the worldwide leader in home storage and organization, offering innovative wire and laminate/wood storage systems for use in bedrooms, kitchens, family rooms, laundry rooms, home offices, garages, and more.
Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications
- Convey materials and items from racks to storage or to other designated areas
- Assemble customer orders from stock, sorts, and places materials or items on pallets according to shipping order
- Mark materials with identifying labels
- Operates: Electric Pallet Jacks, Sit Down and Stand Up Forklifts
- Use computer/scanner
- Identify and compare product by number code
- Load materials/products on trucks
- High School Diploma/GED
- Forklift Experience preferred
- Good Safety Record
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and maintain regular attendance
- Must be able to work overtime as business need dictates
No calls or agencies please. ClosetMaid will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ClosetMaid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by contacting Human Resources at 1-352-401-6317 or by sending an email to Careers.Closetmaid@emerson.com to make appropriate arrangements.
Actually, it’s all about you. We began with a desire to help people improve the storage in their home. Founded in 1965 in Delray Beach, Florida, we were the first to manufacture ventilated wire shelving for closets in new home construction. We grew quickly, and in 1970 moved to our current headquarters in Ocala, Florida. Today we are the worldwide leader in home storage and organization, offering innovative wire and laminate/wood storage systems for use in bedrooms, kitchens, family rooms, laundry rooms, home offices and garages – wherever people need to store and organize their things.
ClosetMaid®, a business unit of Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF), is the worldwide leader in home storage and organization, offering innovative wire and laminate/wood storage systems for use in bedrooms, kitchens, family rooms, laundry rooms, home offices and garages – wherever people need to store and organize their things. Our products are available at home improvement stores, mass merchants, online, and from ClosetMaid Authorized Dealers.
ClosetMaid offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), & PTO
High School or better.