Primary Job Description
- Applies business knowledge and experience to identify, recommend and assist in implementing solutions to business problems. Works with customers on activities of moderate to high complexity and confidentiality.
- Must be able to determine appropriate group to route requests.
- Provides resource scheduling support to all levels of employees as requested for conference rooms, conference centers and other resources as needed.
- Provides problem resolution support for all Conference Room related services.
- Provides information and assistance to clients regarding conference room and conference center scheduling and amenities in the rooms.
- Acts as Back Up Lake County Audio/Visual technician troubleshooting onsite issues, maintaining equipment, stocking supplies and advising client on equipment use and recommended solutions/options
Core Job Responsibilities
- Schedules Audio Visual support for clients and vendors.
- Manages Audio Visual projects to desired completion.
- Advises clients on use, purchase, and installation of Audio-Visual equipment for conference rooms and centers.
- Maintains equipment maintenance records for all equipment.
- Maintains and tracks all Audio-Visual equipment used in conference rooms and centers.
- Acts as Back up Lake County Audio/Visual technician
- Update ITSM and other data repositories accurately with customer request, and within a timely manner.
- Research, resolve and respond to clients with appropriate communications.
- Triage conference resource related problems and route to resolve.
- Prioritize by Corporate Officer, large event, training, and weekly events.
- Provide Conference Room reservation acknowledgments through email and follow up as needed.
- Process Conference Room reservations in all scheduling systems for all clients as needed.
- Requests are taken from phone calls, voice mail, email, and scheduling applications.
- Identify, sort, prioritize and process conference room reservations.
- Escalate scheduling conflicts to management as appropriate.
- Must be able to resolve basic scheduling issues within scheduling software.
- Run weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for departmental metrics. - Prepare and present reports to management for review.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate policies and procedures. Assists in scheduling, and approving requests via EMS scheduling system. Assists in stocking supplies to all Lake County Conference rooms.
- Assists personnel in Audio Visual support for any type of presentation or meeting both in house and off site.
- Maintains inventory of Audio-Visual supplies to ensure maintenance of room equipment is current.
- Participates in Audio Visual design of new meeting facilities or other projects as assigned with Corporate Interior Design, Construction Services, Engineers and outside vendors.
- Develops timely and accurate cost estimates of projects managed.
- Installs or assists with installation of Audio-Visual equipment.
- Communicates with all levels of management, including Corporate Officers.
High school diploma
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Process Conference Room reservations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Audio Visual support for any type of presentation or meeting: 3 years (Preferred)
- prioritize and process conference room reservations: 3 years (Preferred)
- installation of Audio-Visual equipment.: 3 years (Preferred)
- resolve basic scheduling issues within scheduling software: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- North Chicago, IL (Preferred)