Develop, coordinate and implement Human Resources activities in the Business Unit which includes: recruiting, training, organizational development, employee relations, compensation and creating a high involvement workforce.
- Identify and implement effective strategies regarding human resources issues which affect the efficient operations of the Business Unit. Implement employee training and development programs to enhance current skills and develop new skills required for the future and individual growth.
- Create a high involvement workforce allowing employees input into decision-making process affecting their jobs, units or departments.
- Continually review strengths and weaknesses of general supervisor, supervisor and others to identify specific skills required to continue in a leadership capacity.
- Coordinate and implement a safety philosophy that embodies all of the organization resources, insuring compliance to government and corporate compliance.
- Direct the compensation and benefits programs for Business Unit divisions to include pay adjustments, incentive and bonus programs.
- Monitor payroll functions to insure timely and accurate pay on a regular or exception basis.
- Direct the implementation and application of established human resources throughout the Business Unit Divisions. Formulates and recommends personnel policies and objectives of divisions.
- Occasional overnight travel to St. Louis, MO; Smyrna, TN and market visits.
Four year college degree.
Minimum of five years of Human Resources leadership experience.
Must have experience with MS Word, Advanced Excel and Power Point skills. Excellent written and verbal
communications skills required. Business letter writing a plus.
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids:
Vi-Jon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the health and beauty care industry.