Elmcroft Senior Living communities deliver the very best in retirement living. Our residents enjoy a carefree, fun, independent and secure lifestyle because we are attentive to excellent care and service. How do we do this? By achieving one important goal each day: Enrich the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect.
- Plan, implement, and be responsible for all aspects of community operations.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and successful P&L financial results.
- Directly supervise 5 to 7 department managers.
- Oversee the management of each department to assure that each department is operating within the state regulatory guidelines.
- Work closely with the Community Relations Director to develop and review marketing plans and meet sales goals.,
- Assure the healthiest possible residents by monitoring the care of the residents to assure all needs are being met.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 21 years of age and in possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Have and maintain clean driving record
- Travel may be required as needed.
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter, and thrives in a competitive environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Assisted Living: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off