The Turkish Utility Helicopter Program (TUHP) F&BO organization is looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide financial analysis support to the largest work transition program in Sikorsky history (TUHP). This position will partner with the Six P&L areas to ensure the accuracy in developing and reporting Estimate at Complete (EAC) for the program. This includes evaluation of risks and opportunities, performing rate impact analysis and understanding impacts of changes on program baselines and EACs. Support various audits, customer billing, account reconciliations, Core FP&A deliverables, and general program execution support.
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
Desired skills :
- Ability to prepare and present various types of reports to all levels of Management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to apply organizational, planning, management, problem solving & execution skills to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to participate in the process for establishing the new COBRA program baseline and reporting functionality, able to deal with uncertainty and change.
- Advanced application of Excel capabilities (knowledgeable in creation and operation of Pivot and Lookup tables), PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work complex issues, and meet deadlines.
Reporting to the Finance Manager on TUHP
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
Systems exposed to:
SAP, COBRA, Winsight, Primavera, Hyperion, Microsoft Office suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.