Technical Recruiter Job Summary
Keyot is a Certified Women Owned boutique consulting firm focusing on Project Managers, Business and Data Analysts and Scrum Masters. As a Keyot Recruiter you will be a true partner with our business development team to find highly qualified IT professionals for contract consulting positions. This role could be located in St. Paul, MN or Des Moines IA
- Source and recruit top Software Developers and IT Technical talent to achieve companies hiring goals across multiple geographies.
- Focus on the right person for the right role in a fast-paced staffing environment.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience for every candidate from first contact, interviews and placement throughout the client engagement.
- Negotiate pay rates and close on engagements.
- Communicate effectively and partner with internal sales and delivery team on candidate status, share and exchange information for timely placement of great talent to meet our client’s needs.
- Contribute to a strong and positive Keyot culture.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency/staffing or corporate setting.
- 2 years of recruiting experience in an agency setting.
- Experience sourcing Technical IT contract resources.
- Experience closing junior to senior level candidates in the Information Technology space; Software developers, Information Security, Dev Ops, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Experience managing several open requirements at any time and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Innately curious, truly enjoy and care about people, while having the ability to assess the right fit for the right role.
- Ability to attend and participate in industry user groups or meetup or association meetings after traditional work hours. A natural networker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, professional relationships.
- Exceptional phone skills, communication skills, writing skills and an understanding of marketing concepts, social media savvy.
- Exceptional interview skills and ability to assess and judge talent in others
- Professionalism, exceptional judgment, results driven
- Knowledge of fair employment practices, permissible selection processes and anti-discrimination laws
- Love Recruiting and making a difference in the lives we touch.
This is a base plus commission position.
Keyot Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, plus a 401k and match program!
Job Type: Full-time