Immediate openings for candidates with a bachelor's degree and teaching/tutoring experience!
Tutor with the best! We are StudyPoint, a national leader in one-to-one in-home tutoring. We have been in business for 20 years, operate in 19 markets nationwide, and have worked with more than 40,000 students. We’re currently looking for SAT and ACT tutors.
Why Tutor With Us?
- Design your own schedule
- Curriculum and paid, comprehensive training
- Direct deposit option and opportunities for raises
- A dedicated manager who is there to support you each step of the way
- No non-compete to sign so you can continue tutoring private students or tutoring through other organizations
- At least 2 years of teaching or tutoring experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong academic background
- Reliable car access
- Must feel comfortable teaching all sections of the SAT or ACT exam, including math (high school-level algebra I, algebra II, geometry)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- total teaching/tutoring (combined): 2 years (Required)
- Comfortable with the math section of the ACT/SAT (Required)
- May we contact you by text (Preferred)
- Comfortable with the reading/English sections of the ACT/SAT (Preferred)
- Reliable access to a car (Required)
- What evening/weekend times are you available to tutor?