If you are a Reliability Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Were a consumer electronics and IoT company focused on elevating in-home cooking and food experience. Our team consists of experienced and high profile product designers and developers, as well as product marketing and business trailblazers who have led multiple startups to success. We are highly regarded by Crunchbase and are on our series B funding and looking for someone with the passion to launch one of the hottest new companies in the consumer electronics sector!
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with Senior Reliability Engineers to develop and execute reliability test plans for consumer-facing hardware
- Assist with and document FMEA
- Assist with developing new test specification, plans and procedures
- Prepare detailed reports
- Contribute to failure and root cause analysis
- Apply DOE
- Make design suggestions based on findings
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5-10 Years of professional Reliability Engineering experience and knowledge of:
- FMEA documentation
- Creating test specifications
- Performing Statistical Analysis
- Creating Reliability Reports
- Performing Failure Analysis
- Performing Root Cause Analysis
- Design Reliability for Consumer Products/ Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering or related degree
- ASTM/ MIL/ JEDEC/ IEEE industry standards knowledge
So, if you are a Reliability Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.