TOMI™ is a leading provider of infection prevention and disinfection/decontamination products and services, focused primarily on four divisions: life sciences, hospital-healthcare, the TOMI Service Network (TSN) and Food Safety. Our mission is to help our customers create a healthier world through TOMI’s product line. The TOMI™ motto is “Innovating for a Safer World.”
As a global decontamination and infectious disease control company, TOMI™ provides environmental solutions for indoor and outdoor surface decontamination through the sale of equipment, services and licensing of our SteraMist™ Binary Ionization Technology® (BIT™) which is an EPA registered hydrogen peroxide-based fog.
TOMI Environmental Solutions is in search of a Communications Administrator, based out of its Frederick, Maryland office. This energetic candidate must have a strong sense of detail, and experience in designing marketing collateral and managing social media platforms. The candidate will be supporting the efforts of the TOMI marketing team which supports product sales nationally.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for producing and adapting impactful creative collateral for all TOMI Divisions in order to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
- Create collateral that ensures maximum quality, compliance, consistency and accuracy and is on-brand in order to elevate client experience utilizing approved language and brand guidelines.
- Responsible for managing the TOMI social media platforms – creating content and posting.
- Build relationships with print and other vendors and make budget conscious recommendations for department needs.
- Meet all deadlines to ensure projects are executed in a timely manner to reduce unnecessary rush shipping costs.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders to streamline processes.
- Foster strong, healthy, supportive, collaborative relationships w/ each team member.
- Experienced in photo editing, color correction and image manipulation.
- Ensure rounds and final mechanicals are accurate and error-free; including file construction, organization and prepping of files for printing or digital output.
- Flexible in working extended hours to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills, in addition to creative background.
- Assisting in other duties as assigned, including client relations communications and calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or prior experience
- Experience in Graphic Design / Production, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office experience
- Experience in pre-production planning and processes
- Motivated, highly-organized and able to effectively multi-task, troubleshoot and adapt with shifting priorities in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- A positive attitude with ability to be a team player and contributor
- Excellent organization skills
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package
EOE- Drug & Alcohol Free
Salary: Include salary history / requirements when submitting resume and cover letter
Job Type: Full-time