Are you passionate about making a difference in the work you do? Do you like solving complex problems while supplying to helping patients on their path to better health? Consider growing your career as an Analytics Advisor with the CVS Health Pharmacy Innovation team.
This role will focus on helping CVS Health identify and implement a portfolio of strategies to realize the near-term and long-term value of the Aetna acquisition and achieve the company’s mission of helping patients on their path to better health. As an analytics advisor, you will take a data driven approach to help leadership group identify the next growing opportunities. You will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to drive better health outcomes for our patients and realize financial results for CVS Health. Our goal is to identify, develop and operationalize synergies between Aetna and the company’s ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations as well as other enterprise assets (e.g., CVS Caremark, Specialty, Coram). We’re excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- Lead the measurement of a new strategic product or service that incorporate all of the company’s assets and delivery methods
- Develop a “story” and accompanying deck that concisely summarizes findings across several initiatives and creates specific recommendations for the executive management team
- Scope, plan, and perform a quantitative analysis that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
- Morph between the role of “player” or “coach” depending on team needs. The “player” role could range from conducting ad hoc data pulls via CVS databases to creating one-off slides for leadership updates, while “coaching” could include overseeing work done by other team members and promoting analytics best practice across the broader team
- Establish collaborations across the organization including Aetna Analytics, Retail Pharmacy, Enterprise Analytics, and other business units to build out a new analytics roadmap
- You’re an analytics steward. And you know that that means more than pulling data. You know that it means taking initiative with a critical business problem and use data-driven insights to inform future strategies.
- You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
- You have a track record of influencing senior leadership. You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You write well. You pay attention to the details. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently..
- You can build strong relationships across departments and enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds.
- You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
This position is based in Woonsocket, RI.
- 3+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g., consulting, with a quant focus)
- 3+ years of analytical experience designing and executing complex analyses using SQL, Tableau or Access
- 3+ years of experience in MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Additional database/coding knowledge
- Knowledge and experience working with healthcare data a plus
- Comfort engaging diverse stakeholders, including but not limited to legal, IT, and compliance
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of stakeholders, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
- A highly developed ability to manage, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully conduct complex analyses
Bachelor's Degree Required
Master's Degree Preferred (e.g., MBA, Master’s in Data Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.