EK Health has an opening in our Finance department as an Invoicing Specialist!
Summary of Role:
Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Invoicing Specialist is responsible for creating invoices for each business unit in the Finance department and ensuring that all revenue is booked in a timely manner.
Standard, eight (8) hour work day, Monday-Friday, in our corporate office.
This position has a pay range of $20-$22 per hour. We have a robust benefit package which includes 15 days of PTO, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental and vision.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Call / Manage invoicing issues for customers, employees, and contractors
- Code and generate invoices from website and Quick Books
- Match case management reports with invoices submitted
- Assist in analysis of customer contracts to ensure pricing accuracy, and update rates in the system, as needed
- Track and troubleshoot incomplete invoices and reports
- Monthly reconciliation of revenue and invoice status
- Complete Cash Applications into Quick Books
- Deposit Electronic Checks into Bank
- Complete regular reporting to the CFO, as needed
- Heavy data entry of invoices in the system
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior Invoicing experience preferred, Accounts Receivable background a plus
- Professional interaction with Third Party Administrators, Insurance Companies, Insurance Adjusters, Nurses and other medical professionals
- Must pay very close attention on information from service activities in the website and system
- Professional demeanor with Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Must be computer literate with a high comfort level with software (Word, Excel, Email, Internet)
- High comfort level with office equipment (fax machines, copy machines and scanners)
- Must be Punctual and Dependable
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines, maintain focus, and maintain a positive attitude in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Sit (approx. 75-100% of the time), stand (approx. 0-25% of the time), type (approx. 75-100% of the time) and do the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
EK Health Services has built a reputation for offering superior, goal-oriented Workers' Compensation case management, utilization review, and bill review services. Our emphasis on medical excellence, superior service, impartial reporting, and case resolution is the driving force behind our consistent annual growth. Employees are provided with competitive compensation and benefits, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401k. Please visit our website for more information at www.ekhealth.com.
EK is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit. EK does not practice, tolerate, or condone unlawful discrimination based on any protected status or the perception of such status.