What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Unloading and stocking merchandise in an accurate and timely manner.
- Following safe lifting procedures while moving and placing merchandise.
The Receiver/Stocker helps provide the right products to our customers by unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, ensures equipment is charged, and keeps the backroom organized. The Receiver/Stocker typically works evenings, overnight, or early mornings to prepare for store opening.
This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
- 6 months of Lowe's stocking/receiving experience.