Commercial Service Technician
Commercial HVAC mechanical contractor serving metro Atlanta for over 48 years, with an impeccable reputation in our marketplace, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Service Technician. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contacts us now. We are looking for the right person to join our team. We are seeking a technician with strong commercial experience.
Our Commercial Growth, in New Construction, Service & Replacement, and ongoing maintenance agreements provides excellent opportunity for long term growth and stability within our marketplace.
Our customers are the key to our success. We deliver value through our service, people, teamwork, quality, and performance. Our employees are fundamental to the foundation of our success and play an integral role in building longstanding customer relationships.
- 5-10 years field experience preferred
- DDC / BMS experience a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- Ability to work as a team member and as an individual
- Daily travel with independent work structure
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Background Security check required
- Must pass MVR check to drive company vehicles
Special Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to run copper piping and PVC
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with advanced refrigeration circuits, diagnosing and correcting problems in the refrigeration
- Understands and has mastered the fundamentals of temperature and humidity measurements and control in AC units. Understands the process of treating air so as to simultaneously control its temperature, humidity, cleanliness and distribution. Ability to use a psychometric chart to determine the results of mixing air having various properties.
- Understands and has mastered all types of HVAC systems and how each component within the system operates in conjunction with the other components and how that impacts the overall operations of the system as a whole. These systems include but are not limited to, air cooled, water cooled, hot water systems, chilled water systems, VAV systems, steam heating systems and building automation control systems.
- Knowledge of Advanced heat load/loss calculations
- Knowledge of Advanced cooling load calculations
- Company Truck….Dispatched from Home
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Excellent benefits package available. We offer health, dental, vision, life, long term disability, 401k
- Company supplied uniforms
- Company cell phone and iPad
- Paid Training and continuing education
- TOP PAY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
We are committed to hiring and retaining high quality professionals. If you want to join a winning team and contribute to our continued growth, please email your resume. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Apply through app or email resume.
Job Type: Full-time