Monthly Stipend $ 5,227.41
We are looking for Home Care Providers in the Manchester NH area. The ideal setting for this young male individual would be a home without children. Client can be very independent and like to talk and be social. Client can have high intense behaviors. Anyone working with this client must have safety care training and have prior experience with strong behavior and following behavior plans!
The services we provide are uniquely tailored to each individual we serve and align with our mission statement, "We build strong communities by empowering individuals." HCPs share their homes with an individual who needs assistance in daily activities and participating in community life. Experience in developmental disabilities preferred, but willing to train. Ongoing training will be offered to all HCPs.
- Assist, instruct and increase independence in everyday living skills which include, household chores, meal preparation, recreational activities, learning activities, physical fitness activities, individual's chosen inclusionary and community activities, money management, and self-control.
- Monitor individuals for changes in general health, appearance, behavior and patterns of activities; notify IPPI management and medical professionals of any changes.
- Support individuals with daily personal care and hygiene tasks, including assisting with toileting, shaving, brushing teeth, bathing/showering, hair care, and dressing appropriately.
- Follow the Individual Service Agreement (ISA); and collect data and tabulate as required.
- Recognize and respond to all emergencies, implement existing protocols and emergency procedures as needed including but not limited to behavioral, fire, medical, evacuation, etc.
- Enter data as needed in our electronic records system.
- Comply with all laws and regulation pertaining to adult foster care and provisions of NH Medicaid funded services.
- Reliable personal vehicle with 100,000/300,000 liability insurance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred, but not required. HCPs who are passionate about working with individuals with developmental disabilities and have equivalent education or desire to gain experience in the field will also be considered.
- At least moderate computer skills.
To qualify you must have a safe driving record, and a clean BEAS, criminal, and driving record in order to contract with IPPI. A through background check will be completed prior to contracting.
Next Step- After submitting your resume and initial contact information you will be sent an email from us to complete a 60 question survey through Survey Monkey. It is important that you complete that to be considered for a home care opportunity with IPPI. If you have any questions, please reach out to Jessica Dannat at email@example.com