COO (Chief Operating Officer) & CKHO (Chief Kidney Hero Officer)
Remote - preferably in central or eastern time zone
Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and which leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
Founded in 2018, Strive has raised $80M in funding from New Enterprise Associates, Town Hall Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, and Ascension Ventures. We have attracted a world class team of leaders from across the healthcare space who are committed to transforming kidney care.
Striver Human Capital Lead Description:
Strive is seeking an Executive Assistant to support Strive’s CEO and other members of the executive leadership team. This person will be responsible for managing and organizing calendars, arranging travel and accommodations, managing expenses and invoices, and spearheading general office management. This person will drive coordination and planning of quarterly board meetings, manage Strive’s upcoming office move, and be responsible for other ad-hoc event planning and meeting coordination. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for assisting in employee onboarding and annual offsite production and planning. S/he should be self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking ability, and should be an internal and external champion of Strive’s culture and values.
- Organize and manage calendars/schedules for the CEO and one other executive
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and external executives, board members, and others
- Manage all travel for CEO and one other executive including bookings, accommodation
- Work closely with Strive’s accounting function on expense/invoice management
- Assist in onboarding of new employees both tactically and as a cultural ambassador for Strive
- Plan and organize quarterly board meetings, annual company offsite, and other ad-hoc company meetings or events
- Liaise with property management on all office facility needs & manage upcoming office move
- Energy and ability to flex into special projects and other initiatives as needed
- Prior experience in a fast-paced executive assistant or administrative assistant role
- Ability to keep multiple balls in the air & manage multiple workstreams
- Ability to respond quickly and decisively to changing needs and circumstances
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Exceptional communication skills and tact, with the ability to understand and react to different communication styles among internal and external constituents.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be a self-starter
- Embodiment of Strive’s Core Values of “Care for Others First, Innovation, Resilience, Tenacity, and Fun”
- Located in Denver
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org