Matlock is looking for a very motivated individual to provide budget analysis for financial support services. This individual must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business related filed with five years of experience with a focus in management or business administration.
Experience Level Required:
Junior- 5 Years of direct experience
The Matlock employee will provide financial support services. The Matlock employee will possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. The Matlock employee will possess a solid working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite 2007 (i.e., Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), and SharePoint. Matlock will provide, facilitied through the Government programs training for specific DS related software (i.e., Ariba; ILMS; Travel Manager/E2 Solutions; CFMS (GFMS); DS Portal).The Matlock employee shall be capable of performing the following activities:
- Government Contractor and Inter-Agency Agreement data and financial information including:
- Invoice review and submission
- IPAC processing
- Complete funding action requests
- Utilize GFMS to obtain funding status and maintain internal fund status sheets
- Execute financial transfers and reimbursements
- Travel, training, and miscellaneous requests for obligation and track the flow of funds for transactions
- Other administrative functions and support related to budget formulation justification, preservation, execution and review.
- Administrative, analytical and technical support related to budget formulation justification, preservation, execution and review.
- Financial forecast and tracking the flow and status of funds, obligations, reimbursements and other financial data.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
Secret or Top-Secret level clearance
To be considered: We must have a resume showing at a minimum.
- Years of Experience;
- Education level;
- Security clearance level;
- Statement of work history (including dates, employer, and title), description of experience and indicate whether experience is full time or part time;
- Length of time employed by the Offeror;
- Matlock will require a Contingency Offer Letter signed by the individual for the program during the screening and selection prior to actual employment
- Resume shall identify a start and end date (month and year) that the individual worked on each experience block or job reference cited in the resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Budgeting: 2 years (Required)
- financial transfers: 2 years (Required)
- Arlington, VA (Preferred)