Under general supervision, provide administrative support to CEO and senior staff. Manage overall operations of San Diego office.
Specific duties for the position may include:
- Coordinate and confirm meetings for CEO. Compile meeting materials for CEO. Attend and take meeting notes if requested.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and travel for CEO and senior staff as requested.
- Type, format, review, proofread, edit and route a variety of correspondence. Copy and scan documents for internal and external distribution.
- Assist in maintaining financial records, including expense reimbursements, credit card receipts, and vendor accounts payable.
- Format documents/proposals, generate reports and develop materials for presentations and workshops.
- Assemble and maintain professional collateral materials to support business development efforts.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies inventory.
- Coordinate all aspects of staff gatherings and client meetings.
- Perform reception duties including answering, screening and routing incoming calls, greeting customers and maintaining a tidy and welcoming office environment.
- Run errands as requested by CEO and management team.
High proficiency in manipulating and formatting Microsoft Word documents and navigating Microsoft Outlook is essential.
- General technology and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point applications. Wordpress, Constant Contact and QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Principles and practices of business communication and correct use of the English language including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Office, administrative and management practices and procedures including record keeping, filing and purchasing practices. Bookkeeping experience a plus.
- Meeting protocol and proper procedures to take and summarize meeting minutes.
- Organize work, set priorities and exercise sound judgment within areas of responsibility.
- Address and prioritize multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- Handle sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Foster a friendly, welcoming environment using effective customer service skills and etiquette.
- Take direction and work within deadlines in support of CEO and senior staff.
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Spoken and written fluency in Spanish a plus.
Submit letter of interest, resume and salary expectation by 9:00 a.m. Thursday, May 17, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: