Regional General Manager
RBI is an electrical and communication contracting and services firm searching for the charismatic and visionary leader for our Nevada based team. If you have a strong history in electrical construction for driving revenue expansion and turning profits, and are seeking a challenge that encourages professional development, innovation and continuous improvement, while focusing on driving the profitability of a business unit, then this opportunity may be for you!
Catch the vision and join our team!
Job Duties / Key Measures:
- Establishes and ensures the successful execution of the annual business plan by attaining business unitrevenue and profitability goals and objectives;
- Creates and competently reports monthly on business developed, new opportunities generated, clients engaged and plans in the attainment of business unit goals;
- Drivesconsistent aggregate monthly positive billing on projects (10 out of 12 months), where every design-build project is always positively billed, all as measured by WIP reports;
- Encourages and develops divisional staff to ensure tenure, engagement, education and high-levels of competency.
- 10+ years industrial, commercial and institutional electrical management experience (ideally with a college or university degree), or the combination of education and experience;
- A proven track record of coaching and mentoring a diverse team to drive goal achievement;
- Master electrician licensing;
- Demonstrated superior business development and client relationship building abilities;
- Proven ongoing investment into personal development and skills expansion;
- Evidenced strengths in driving bottom line growth and expanding top line profitable revenue.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development Funding
- Opportunities for advancement - growing company
- Service recognition award
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and Community Involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical construction management and business development: 10 years (Required)