What You’ll Get to Do:
The Program's mission is to reduce the probability of a successful terrorist or other criminal attack to the transportation system through application of the security threat assessment methodologies that are intended to identify known or suspected terrorist or other threats working on or seeking access to the Nation’s transportation system. The program requires a support for hosting nine or more mission applications that are maintained and monitored by on a 24 x 7 basis with the on-site staff. Other responsibilities include procurement of hardware and software components that comprise the client’s mission-specific infrastructures, Mission Applications and programs. The client’s services sustain over 20 separate operating environments across multiple programs in two geographically separated data centers.
More About the Role:
Develops system architecture.
Assesses system requirements and specifications and translates them into functional architecture.
Identifies potential problem areas that could degrade system performance
Recommends workable, practical solutions in a calculated manner to minimize program impact.
Adjusts the architecture as necessary to meet changing program needs.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- US Citizenship required
- An active Secret clearance is required to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain a DHS Entrance On Duty (EOD).
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Entrance on Duty (EOD) clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain such DHS EOD
- 8+ years of general system engineering design and 2+ years technical experience developing systems architecture.
- Possesses superior knowledge of best system development practices.
- Analyze and assess the functional requirements and system specifications and translate them into a comprehensive system architecture.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Excellent ability to analysis, make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to word in high pressure situations
Relevant DHS or Data Center System Services experience
Must be able to work well in an environment facilitating a large group of government and other contractor personnel to achieve a common goal
Flexible – The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
Team Player – This role is part of a much larger team.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.