DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE STRONG INSURANCE EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.
Total CSR is an educational organization dedicated to providing best in class onboarding and training for the insurance industry. In just over a year, we have quickly grown to nearly 1000 clients and are rapidly expanding. We are in search of a Director of Education to help build future education content.
The Director of Education participates in the conceptualization and writing of curriculum materials for Total CSR’s offerings, including lessons that can serve as models or prototypes for other writers to emulate. Additionally, they will be responsible for participating in:
- Conceptualization of revisions to existing Total CSR’s products and new content
- Generation of final manuscript with minimal outside revision
- All steps of the editorial process, from manuscript generation through the final stages of production
- Related tasks, such as correlations of Total CSR materials to standards, updating of Total CSR libraries, and preparation of marketing materials.
Skills and Job Knowledge Required:
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with Google productivity and collaboration tools (Google docs; Google sheets) and with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Curriculum building and teaching practices
- 401(k) – 100% match up to the first 5% of salary/commission
- Health Insurance – Coverage is supplied per company policy. Total CSR will pay up to $500 each month for your health plan.
- Dental Insurance – Coverage for employee 100% paid by Total CSR
- Vision Insurance – Coverage for employee 100% paid by Total CSR
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability – Coverage for employee 100 paid by Total CSR
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm : Monday – Friday
**This Position Reports to the CTO
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 10 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes