Description of Need
The IT Team at Kolbe is working to collect the data from various systems into a data warehouse. It will become the basis for all operational and analytical reporting throughout the organization. As the information available in the data warehouse continues to grow, there will be an increasing need to rearchitect both the tools and processes used to operate Kolbe’s business.
This role will report to the DevOps/Datawarehouse Manager. It will also receive training from, and provide support to, the Agile/SCRUM Development teams. Working with non-technical stakeholders to understand acceptance criteria and write user stories will also be required.
A high degree of organization and professionalism will be needed to collaborate with these different groups. Due to the complexities of these systems, this individual must also be able to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Write TSQL queries and Stored Procedures
· Create reports using Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services
· Use SharePoint based IT request system to get assignments and follow up with requestors
Qualifications and Requirements
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases
· Self-motivated with the ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
· Ability to deal with changing priorities
· Ability to work as part of a team
Technologies that this role will be asked to use:
· Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services (SSAS)
· Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Visual Studio with Azure DevOps
· Microsoft Office 365 with Teams and SharePoint
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour