Prepare and serve breakfast, lunch and other food to children and adults in a courteous customer service oriented manner. Organize and set up equipment and workstations. Perform duties following health, food service, government and other regulations. Demonstrate proper equipment operation skills.
- Practice personal hygiene and proper sanitation procedures.
- Turn on, test and monitor equipment at the beginning of the day.
- Food preparation according to written and oral instructions.
- Serve breakfast, lunch and a la carte items.
- Handle cashiering responsibilities including food and ticket sales and serving of ala carte items. Replenish food and
- maintain clean serving areas.
- Monitor food and equipment temperatures at all times.
- Exhibit courtesy and understanding to staff and customers.
- Perform dishwashing duties of cooking, serving and eating utensils tools.
- Set up and break down of serving areas.
- Receive, stock and rotate incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Participate in formal and informal training.
- Demonstrate knowledge of sanitation practices.
- Exhibit the professional behavior of a reliable employee.
- Perform preparation duties for the next day.
- Maintain a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Participate in marketing promotions and special events for students, adults and community.
- Sign in and work according to a time schedule.
- Perform related work as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A level of education necessary for reading and following written food menus and work schedules.
MUST HAVE A CLEAN BACKGROUND!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour