We’re seeking a Visualization Designer to join our growing creative team in DC. We’re looking for an individual who can elevate our thinking to new heights, collaborating with us to convey our clients’ messages in relevant, engaging and fresh ways. Candidates must have a passion for marketing/advertising, and your experience should include developing and executing in designs for print, television, radio, film, web, experiential, or other facets of communications. This candidate must meet the following criteria:
Visualization Designer Responsibilities:
Visualization Designer Requirements:
- Conceive, develop and produce static and interactive dashboards, infographics, reports, and various other materials
- Validate components early through iterative development process
- Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes that effectively communicate design directions for primary and edge use cases
- Ensure that designs are on-brand and consistent, and that use-cases are properly defined
- Ensure that products are simple to use and consistent by removing barriers to engagement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify goals, opportunities, and roadblocks
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Professional experience in data visualization design, graphic design, or creative computing.
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with Sketch, Balsamiq, or Axure.
- Experience working with data analysts preferred.
- Enthusiasm to grow a deep skill set in visualization technologies, with present certifications.
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 80 cities across 34 countries, with a network extending to 128 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick was the only public relations agency included on the Advertising Age Agency A-list in 2014 and 2015 and the only PR firm designated an A-List Agency Standout in 2017. Weber Shandwick was honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016 and 2017, The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017, and The Holmes Report’s Global Digital Agency of the Year in 2016. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, employee engagement, social impact, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.