We are hiring for your NEW Publix at the Pine Loch Center, coming soon! We are hiring in all departments including Bakery, Customer Service, Deli Grocery, Meat, Seafood, and Produce. This store will be located at 3171 South Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806.
Complete your application online by copying/pasting the following URL into your browser: https://apply.publix.jobs
You will be contacted by store management if you are selected for an interview.
- Food service experience is required for some roles and preferred for others.
- Friendly, customer-focused people.
- Some positions may require a minimum age of 18 or older to apply.
How to impress:
- Speak to store management about your interest after you've applied.
- Wear business-casual attire if selected for an interview.
Who we are:
Publix Super Markets, Inc. is excited to meet our future employees in Orlando! We’re looking for people-friendly, customer-service-oriented people to join our hard-working team.
It’s very satisfying to work for – and be an owner in – a company that’s passionately devoted to customers, associates, sustainable practices, and the communities we serve. It’s equally rewarding to be part of a company widely recognized as a leader in the supermarket industry. We maintain that reputation by hiring people who have their own passion for excellence.
Did you know? Our CEO started his career bagging groceries at his local Publix. And the average pay for Store Manager is over $120,000. The time is now! Your personal journey of success begins when you apply at our store!
Publix is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about our career opportunities, benefits, career paths and more, visit www.publix.jobs.
Got a question? Join the conversation on one or more of our social channels:
- Facebook (@Publix Careers)
- Instagram (@publixcareers)
- LinkedIn (@Publix Super Markets, Inc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.25 - $18.65 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stocking: 1 year (Preferred)