RxMx is a fast-growing company at the intersection of technology and healthcare. Founded by four specialist physicians, our driving philosophy is developing medical systems that ensure the safe delivery of complex and sophisticated medicines, with minimal burden on both physicians and patients. We supply innovative technology solutions to our pharmaceutical clients that improve patient safety, reduce the complexity in drug launch and provide a platform for real world data.
We are looking for a highly motivated Strategic Development Manager who will work on a variety of special projects at the direction of the Chief Operations Officer (COO).
- Negotiate business-to-business partnerships, reseller agreements, and other similar agreements.
- Analyze market opportunities and develop detailed strategic plans to enter new markets.
- Assist and support mergers and acquisitions.
- Assist with customer contract negotiations.
- Assist with proposal development and Request for Information (RFI) responses.
- Develop slide presentations, as required.
- Develop financial models to support decision making.
- Assist with financing or recapitalization discussions with private equity or strategic investors.
- Leading special project groups as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or life science related field.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience desired including 3 years experience post-MBA.
- Investment banking, strategic consulting, or similar experience required.
- Financial modeling skills.
- 5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceutical, health tech or patient support services).
- Understanding of legal terminology and contract structure.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and remote leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
To be successful in this role, you must have/be:
- Strong self-starter with high standards and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- The ability to manage and meet the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
We offer a flexible and enjoyable work environment with passionate and fun people, excellent remuneration according with experience, and potential for career advancement.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a stable career in a growing company, apply now to register your interest in confidence.
Further information on our company background and mission can be found at: https://rxmxcorp.com/
RxMx, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off