The Flyfisher Group is seeking a Sr. Paralegal to support our Chief Legal Officer. We are looking for someone who will contribute to the positive atmosphere we enjoy in our office. Other essential requirements for this position include the ability to communicate in a professional manner and willingness to develop a strong rapport with clients; maintain strong working relationships with clients and staff. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, detail orientated, and able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Become part of an organization that believes in a Life Well Played. Our mission is to create the future we want; for ourselves, our families, our communities, and our partners. Identify, acquire, position and grow talent and assets so that all may have the opportunity to live a Life Well Played®.
- Extension of CLO in communicating with staff and external third parties and outside counsel.
- Serves as legal communication liaison between staff and internal and external Customers.
- Provides functional guidance and keeps Sr. Leadership team aware of all contract statuses or pending issues.
- Prepares correspondence as necessary.
- Acts as contract expert and interface for Leadership, Operations and Business Development units, ensuring consistency in approach and format.
- Communicates and explains contractual issues to internal and external parties
- Evaluates and reviews requested contract changes; escalates deviations to department leadership, operational stakeholders, and/or the Legal Department.
- Evaluates contracts for completeness and accuracy by comparing to department guidelines to determine adherence and ensures that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
- Initiates and participates in face-to-face or teleconference Customer meetings for expediting the contract signing process, as directed or independently determined as an appropriate course of action.
- Assist with implementation of SOPs, File Retention Policy, Insurance Management Policy
- Assist HR in Ensuring company uses best practices and is in legal compliance
- Implement system to organize and keep track of existing contracts and deadlines including electronic file organization and management
- Maintains contract templates, workflows, and databases.
- General office as requested
- Energetic, organized, detail oriented and disciplined with the willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team, through effective communication strategies.
- Ability to manage workflow and work under tight deadlines and other time constraints, with competing and shifting priorities.
- Ability to effectively manage projects.
- Technically adept with experience with MAC and Office 365
- 8+ years’ as a legal administrator, paralegal or similar position
- 4+ years’ in supporting Corporate Real Estate or similar Real Estate field
- Paralegal Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Valid US work authorization
- Ability to pass a background check
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate Legal: 4 years (Required)
- Paralegal or Legal Administration: 8 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment