Hospital Patient Service Representative - Medicaid Eligibility
About Centauri Health Solutions:
Centauri Health Solutions is a healthcare technology and services company powered by analytics. Our tailored solutions enable health plans and hospitals to manage variable revenue, through a custom-built workflow platform, which seamlessly integrates cross-functional service and support. We offer Risk Adjustment, a variety of Eligibility and Enrollment Services to meet the needs of specialized populations, Out-of-State Billing and Quality program efforts.
Patient Service Representatives work onsite with our hospital client staff, patients and other team members while interviewing patients to determine program eligibility. Patient Service Representatives conduct analysis of patients' potential reimbursement and partner with patients to ensure complete understanding of benefits application process. Patient Service Representatives partner with team members and client to ensure that patients' and client’s needs are met.
- Interviews in-house patients and determines eligibility for Medicaid programs
- Begins the Medicaid application process when possible
- Reach out to discharged patients to determine eligibility
- Obtains all paperwork from patients that are interviewed
- Independently conduct analysis of potential reimbursement, and determine eligibility for services
- Partner with patients to ensure patient understanding of process and assist with any questions during the application process
- Introduce Centauri's services, sets expectations for process and communication to ensure patient understanding
- Leverages technology and account processing workflows; maintains data integrity with accurate and concise documentation in Company systems
- Understand and agree to role-specific information security access and responsibilities
- Ensure safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organizations information security policies
- Read, understand and agree to security policies and complete all annual security and compliance training
- 1+ years experience enrolling patients into Medicaid Programs
- Experience in patient contact environment (hospital, doctor's office, nursing home)
- Basic knowledge of Medicaid eligibility guidelines
- Ability to work alone in a hospital environment and make decisions independently
- Demonstrated computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience
We believe strongly in providing employees a rewarding work environment in which to grow, excel and achieve personal as well as professional goals. We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, a matching 401(k) program, tuition reimbursement, annual salary reviews, a comprehensive health plan, the opportunity to participate in volunteer activities on company time, and development opportunities.
Centauri Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Patient Interaction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medicaid Enrollment: 1 year (Preferred)