Full time position that provides key support for day to day including performance of a variety of administrative functions involving filing, reporting, accounting, communication, and customer interaction. This employee acts as primary point of contact to receive and direct people, calls, issues, and deliveries to the appropriate staff. This position performs all work with the primary goal of complete customer satisfaction and maintains a diligent sense of safety and security for company sites.Must be able to conduct and complete assigned projects with minimal supervision.
Assist the CEO with daily activities, including but not limited to:
· Answer telephone, log detailed messages, & provide assistance as needed.
· Communicate effectively with internal & external customers & vendors.
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Show space to potential customers
· Accounting including invoices & receivables
· Create reminders & schedule tasks in Outlook.
· Add new contacts to Outlook.
· Create correspondence & send by mail, email or fax.
· Collect information for, & processing contracts.
· Filing & creating new files--paper & electronic (scanning).
· Create agendas, take meeting notes & send to meeting attendees.
· Maintain current knowledge base of Company products & information.
· Provide continuous coverage for the front desk. Greet visitors & notify personnel of arrival.
· Monitor employee & visitor flow in/out of buildings. Maintain security requirements by ensuring visitors sign visitor log.
· Ensure that unauthorized individuals are not granted access to buildings.
· Log & report building issues & maintenance requests to Facilities Staff.
· Reserve conference rooms & notify maintenance team of schedule.
· Miscellaneous projects from CEO.
Candidate must be organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, able to move a project with minimal direction and provide exceptional customer service and overall communication skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat:
· MS Word-create correspondence, agendas & notes; maintain call logs
· MS Excel-create reports (insurance, delinquency, etc.) & maintain maintenance logs
· MS Outlook-emailing, creating contacts & tasks (reminders)
***Experience with Yardi a plus.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: