Positions for first time Lifeguards available! Positions for experienced Lifeguards available! If you are looking for a great Summer job, Lifeguarding is for you! You are able to be out in the fresh air all day instead of being inside. You have the opportunity of making new friends and meeting other Lifeguards. While it is fun, Lifeguarding must be taken very seriously, because someone's life might depend on YOU!
A Lifeguard's primary responsibility is to ensure the safety of patrons at an assigned aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies. Lifeguards are responsible for enforcing all pool rules fairly and consistently. Lifeguards are also responsible for reporting any unsafe conditions or faulty equipment to their Supervisor. Lifeguards ensure proper pool water chemicals, record keeping and maintaining a clean and enjoyable aquatics facility.
Experienced, motivated Lifeguards who demonstrate excellent customer service, organizational and leadership skills may be considered as a Pool Manager, with the opportunity for more responsibility and higher pay. Interest in the Pool Manager position and further explanation of the responsibilities can be discussed in your interview.
AquaSafe Pools teaches and encourages the Lifeguarding / managing skills that will help you outside of the Lifeguard / Pool Manager position, such as:
- Team Management
- Risk Management
- Response and Rescue
- Lifeguards must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Lifeguards must be able to work all weekends including Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday through Monday), 4th of July and Labor Day weekend (Saturday through Monday)
- Lifeguards must conduct themselves in a professional manner and must be attentive and focused
- Lifeguards must have current Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid Certificates
Lifeguard / Pool Manager Job Dates:
- Our Lifeguards / Pool managers earn an average of $7,000 over the course of the Summer
- Lifeguards / Pool managers gain career experience in supervision and management
- Advancement Opportunities: A Lifeguard can become a Head Lifeguard, Pool Manager, Supervisor, Lifeguard Instructor and so much more!
- The Lifeguard job may be seasonal or year-round depending on job flexibility in the area
- Personal and professional growth
- Fun in the sun while being a Lifeguard / pool manager for your local community or near home
- Fun Lifeguard group activities and an end of season trip
- Contests and quizzes to win prizes
Saturday, May 26, 2018 Monday, September 3, 2018
$9.50-$12.50/h (depending on experience)
Bonus opportunities available!!!