- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
The Purpose of Your Role: Sentinel Benefits is seeking a Marketing Intern to work in our Wakefield, Massachusetts office. This is a part time internship opportunity for the spring. We are looking for students who would like to gain hands‐on experience in a fast‐paced professional services environment. The marketing intern will be responsible for working on varied marketing projects across multiple departments. This individual will be given the opportunity to contribute to improvements of key initiatives and work with senior level executives.
The Expertise we’re Looking For:
- Assist in lead generation efforts
- Research buyer personas of prospect companies and personnel
- Work with sales representatives to research and verify leads
- Demonstrate experience, familiarity and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers
- Responsible for accurate and up-to-date data entry into the Company’s CRM
- Assist in the coordination and planning for client-facing events
- Support the event coordinator in event production which includes onsite event set-up, registration, logistical support on day of events
- Manage the department's promotional equipment, photo library and other department physical and electronic resources
- Create, write and edit external communications in support of marketing strategies and campaigns, including press releases, fact sheets, collateral, and electronic communication (email, social media, content for website, etc.)
- Research specific topics by conducting personal interviews and reviewing existing print and digital content
- Proofread and edit content quickly and accurately
- Track, monitor and post communications on the firm’s social media sites
The Behaviors That You Bring:
- Integrity – Your customer-centric attitude and commitment to doing what is right for our employees.
- Expertise – You are a team player and continuous learner. You share your knowledge with the team, embrace new learning opportunities, and search for ways to improve our operations.
- Empowerment – You demonstrate organizational skills, the ability to manage priorities, deadlines, and troubleshoot issues independently.
- Excellence – Your detail-oriented approach leads to quality processing results for our employees and your communication skills allow you to communicate effectively with internal team members.
- Innovation – You learn quickly, collaborate with others, and share your ideas for improving our service.
We are looking for someone who has an outgoing personality and customer service focus. This person should feel comfortable jumping into projects and tasks, and like helping to finding resolutions.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interest in Marketing and Data Analytics
- Candidate must be working toward a B.A., preferably in Marketing, Data Science or Business
- Strong proficiency with Internet‐based applications and Microsoft office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Organized, self‐motivated, ability to work in a fast‐paced environment
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines
Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group employs more than 200 benefits professionals who serve more than 3,500 clients throughout New England and the U.S. From our conveniently located offices in Wakefield, MA, Melville, NY and New York, NY, you will enjoy a team‐oriented work environment. Recognized as one of the largest privately‐owned benefits firms in Massachusetts, Sentinel is looking for the right people to join our talented, professional team. Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, please check us out at www.sentinelgroup.com
Job Type: Part-time