Grow your career in a quickly expanding concept and an even better company. Moviehouse & Eatery is committed to making the movies better with scratch kitchens, excellent bar offerings, seat side full service in our plush recliners, and of course, an excellent movie experience. We average $10 million annual sales per location and are rapidly expanding throughout Texas and other markets. We are looking for managers in all current markets with potential for relocation to Dallas, Austin, and our newest location opening in Houston this fall.
Managers are responsible for managing the daily operations of Moviehouse & Eatery in all facets of the business: hospitality, quality, staffing, environment, and profitability. We have a strong team from top to bottom and simply need a few great managers as we prepare for our upcoming growth. Our job as leaders at Moviehouse & Eatery:
- First class movie and dining experience for every guest: sights, sounds, food, drink, service, and environment.
- Exceed guest expectations and resolves all guest issues correctly to ensure return visits.
- Hospitality to every team member through employee alignment and constant focus on team development.
- Critical eye toward all products, bar and kitchen, from the time the product is delivered until it is composed and served to our guests.
- Maintenance and diligent use of all policies and procedures focused on product quality: daily line checks, prep and par level control, regular food and beverage audits, and 100% commitment to safe and sanitary operations.
- Encouraging of and receptive to feedback on food and drink quality focused on resolution and improvement.
- Responsible for recruitment, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and successful training of all new employees.
- Constant focus on team member development and cross training to ensure maximum operational efficiency and career growth for team members. Daily communication on individual performance and training opportunities.
- Schedule control and assurance of proper staffing levels, balance of shifts, and shift preparedness 24/7/365.
- Safety and security ambassador for all managers and team members.
- Compliance coordinator for all operational standards, company policies, and Federal/State/Local laws.
- Focus on and maintenance of excellent in theater guest experience: visual and audio quality, comfort and function of recliners in each theater, and cleanliness.
- Delivery of targeted financial return by forecasting, managing, and analyzing sales, labor, costs, and in turn, profitability.
- Adaptable to shifting business targets and an ability to reorganize and refocus operations to accommodate those shifting targets.
- Controlling day-to-day operations - profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as salaried manager in full service, casual dining.
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team.
- Drive and determination to get the job done.