Single Point Global serves the needs of customers around the globe with a diversified suite of IT services. Our core values involve delivering defined solutions, steadfast expertise, and outstanding support — all of which combine together to push our customer’s IT, and in-turn their business, to become more productive, efficient, and profitable.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing for our headquarters based in Ashburn, VA.
The Director of Marketing plans, directs, and oversees the Marketing department's activities and operations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs the development and execution of comprehensive, measurable strategic marketing plans to meet goals and objectives of the company.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of marketing budgets; prepares reports as needed.
- Develops and implements aggressive and creative marketing campaigns, promotions, and programs.
- Directs the coordination, management, and communication of market research and competitive analysis.
- Develops, maintains, and manages consistent corporate image throughout all marketing and promotional materials and product lines.
- Develop deep expertise in the capabilities of the product suite, acting as a subject matter expert to support strategic sales opportunities.
- Develop messaging for the features and benefits of the products for use cases
- Maximize the impact of new product releases by coordinating the launch activities of various teams including external announcements, sales training, and upsell/cross-sell campaigns.
- Develop sales playbooks, training materials, product brochures, object handling scripts, and ROI models to help accelerate the on boarding of new reps and improve sales productivity.
- Monitor news from key competitors to develop competitive battle cards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Manage social media campaigns
- Create demand generation program around multiple channels
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent in related field.
- Six plus years of experience in marketing at a technology/SaaS company
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong messaging and storytelling skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to a
wide audience using real world examples, visuals, and analogies
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Proficient in Salesforce and other marketing platforms
- Design--Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Strategic Thinking--Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Motivation--Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- $90,000-$125,000 based on experience
- 100% company paid medical coverage
- 100% company paid vision for employee
- 100% company paid dental for employee
- 100% company paid standard LTD and Life insurance for employee
- (4) weeks paid time off per year
- (9) paid holidays with Telework holidays
- 401k with company match
- FSA, HSA, and HRA accounts
- STD, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Health Advocate
- Voluntary benefits: AD&D, Pet Insurance, Legal Services
- $50 Cell phone plan with 6GB of data and unlimited text/voice
- Discounts by LifeMart
- Training and development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Marketing at a technology/SaaS company: 6 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 4 years (Required)
- Marketing: 6 years (Required)
- Ashburn, VA 20147 (Required)
- Are you familiar with our industry?
What marketing and social media channels do you have experience with?
Which analytics platforms are you familiar with?
What is the first thing you’d do if hired for this position?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible