Your responsibilities include photographing the property on-time (seriously, we’re all about being punctual around here), naming the photos, and uploading them to our servers. We handle everything including scheduling, image processing, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, complaint resolution, and other administrative and logistical tasks.
No Editing, just shoot, process and upload to our servers.
2+ Years Experience specifically in Real Estate Photography is essential. Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Available 2-3 days a week
- Flexible Schedule
- Reliable Internet connection
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle (if we could have the shoots come to you, we would!)
- Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Meet ALL equipment requirements
Equipment Requirements - If you don't own equipment, we can provide it.
- Digital SLR Body; capable of Bracketing 5/2 in AEB mode.
- Wide Angle Lens 10-20mm equivalent no prime lenses
- Sturdy Tripod
- 3 Axis Tripod Head
- A computer capable of processing HDR Images
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Real Estate Photographer: 3 years (Required)
- Do you have a link to relevant photography portfolio?
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required